About this blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nitin To Ileana :"Go live ur life"

Nitin to Ileana : \


Here is the fascinating twitter converation between Hero Nitin and heroine Ileana. Both of them recently acted in film 'Rechipo' which failed at the box office.By reading the tweets, it looks like they are maintaing a good relationship and always try to pull each other.Ileana never hesitated to call Nitin 'Dumbo'.Here are the tweets...
Ileana :  Raining in bombay finally!!!!

Nitin : its been raining in mumbai regularly but its YOU who landed in mumbai finally..LOL

Ileana : no silly it wasn't raining for a while here...just started again today

Nitin : r u mad..it was raining like crazy just a few days bk..ask farrrrraah

Ileana: exactly just few days back! It started raining again which is why I was happy! Dumbo ;)

Nitin: few days in the sense just 3 4 days back..n u said raining in bombay finally as if it hasnt rained in bombay for years.;)

Ileana: u r a real dumbo! :p u have to comment something or the other na nut ;),hahahahahahahaha someone just told me to beat u up!! Wat say mister ;) up for a fight?? :p lol

Nitin : oh yeah totally up for a fight with all my tweepies support n all my followers r askin me to fight.. So b careful ok;),n u wanna beat me up ah?lol..to hit u back i wont use my hands also,vl use by packs to whack u..lol

Ileana; lol we better clear out things before the headlines tomo say Nitin n Ileana in a verbal showdown ;) hahahahahahaha

Nitin: hmm ok then u only compromise with me 1st cos u startd it k,vl let u live in peace;)

Ileana: lol u know me I won't compromise :p I'm much more stubborn than U!!!!! ;)

Nitin: okie only cos u r a girl m letting u go..go live ur life;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver