About this blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Windows 7 Godmode


Hello everyone, I found this little hack online and I felt I should share it with you. This only works on windows 7.

1.First make a folder

2.Rename it to this - GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

3.The folder should change to a icon.

4.Now when you click on it, it will bring up a great list of options, and tweaks to do with windows 7.

Hope you guys like this. I know that it is not neccesarily a real hack but I thought it was cool. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver